Hot tips for iCarhireinsurance


Tip 1 - Think Ahead

If you think that you might hire a car more than once per year then buy an annual excess insurance policy. It will probably save you money and is more convenient as you are covered whenever you travel.


Tip 2 - Go Annual

If you hire a car for around 13 days in Europe or Worldwide, the price difference between the daily and annual excess insurance policies is marginal, so always go for the annual and get the extra cover.


Tip 3 - All in One

If you are hiring a car in the USA or Canada then buy the daily CDW policy unless your car rental is longer than 3 weeks, or you plan to make multiple trips. Consider the Worldwide Plus policy for multi-region cover all year.


Tip 4 - Local Rentals

Don’t forget that our European and Worldwide car hire excess insurance policies include UK cover, so if you’re looking for excess insurance for hire cars in the UK, you’re fully protected with our policies at home and abroad.


Tip 5 - Upgrades

We offer the widest car hire excess insurance cover on the market but we also offer upgrades such as Campervan & Motorhome cover which can be useful and cost effective.

*Please note: Campervan & Motorhome cover is only available as an annual car hire insurance policy upgrade and additional premium will be charged. Campervan & Motorhome cover isn't available on single trip policies.
LogoPowered by StripePowered by Halo